new stuff from PS Publishing!


I love that green colour of ye jacket!  Of all the story titles, I think Darrell's is the coolest--wot a great title!  Here's ye Contents:

"Artifact," Fred Chappell
"Half Lost in Shadow," W. H. Pugmire
"The Rasping Absence," Richard Gavin
"Black Ships Seen South of Heaven," Caitlin R. Kiernan
"The Dark Sea Within," Jason V Brock
"Sealed by the Moon," Gary Fry
"Broken Sleep," Cody Goodfellow
"A Prism of Darkness," Darrell Schweitzer
"Night of the Piper," Ann K. Schwader
"We Are Made of Stars," Jonathan Thomas
"Trophy," Melanie Tem
"Contact," John Pelan and Stephen Mark Rainey
"Cult of the Dead," Lois H. Gresh
"Dark Redeemer," Will Murray
"In the Event of Death," Simon Strantzas
"Revival," Stephan Woodworth
"The Wall of Asshur-sin," Donald Tyson
"Fear Lurks Atop Tempest Mount," Charles Lovecraft

I'm very happy to see that someone else has written a story linked to HPL's "The Lurking Fear."  I wrote such a story myself, but very few people seem to have read it.  (It will be reprinted this year in my book from Dark Renaissance Books, Spectres of Lovecraftian Horror.)

Also coming soon from PS Publishing--ye next three volumes in their LOVECRAFT ILLUSTRATED series:






I have written a new essay for The Shadow out of Time volume.  All artwork, by the marvelous Pete Von Sholly, is reproduced in cosmic colour!!!  My hands are hot to hold these titles, aye.

www.pspublishing.co.uk

Comments

  1. I have just read half of this new volume in pdf, and the final selection is not, in fact, a story--but a sonnet cycle that retells "The Lurking Fear"! It is amazing. How wonderful to see poetry in the volume. I am so impress'd by BLACK WINGS IV, it's difficult to stop reading the file and wait for the book to be publish'd to read the stories I haven't perused. The series gets better and better, and I am so happy to have sold a story to S. T. for BLACK WINGS V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts