In Remembrance Edgar A Poe



I love how Julia reads my work!  This is such a fine recording.

And speaking of Poe!!!

Victoria Price, the daughter of actor Vincent Price, was a guest this past week-end at WHC.  I stopped by her table in the dealer's room to tell her how much I loved her father's films, and she asked if she could take my photo.  I picked up one of the items she was selling to pose with, I believe it's the blue-ray collection of her dad's Poe films.  I can't BELIEVE I forgot to ask about her father's stage portrayal of Oscar Wilde, and if it had ever been recorded!!!
Vincent Price on stage as Oscar Wilde




I had a great time at the convention, especially hanging out with my co-author DAVID BARKER, with whom I wrote my newest book, THE REVENANT OF REBECCA PASCAL.  Our wee book made its debut at the convention, and sold rather well, especially the limited edition hardcover.

Comments

  1. Thrilling that your book sold well! Dagny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts